Friday, February 22, 2013

Chobots Game Night!

Who wants another day full of fun? I do. :3
Well that day of fun will happen tomorrow, the 23rd, at 7:15 Cho-Time.
Here's a hint of what kind of fun will be visiting us that day:
You can do it...
NOO! What? It can't be the age 0 party. That already happened. -.-'
...
Wait a minute. WHAT? Your birthday party? The game controller has nothing to do with that.
...
NICHOS? Why would we celebrate the nichos? They're evil anyways.
...
You know what never mind. I'll tell you.
ITS CHOBOTS GAME NIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
The prizes are the same things as always: Bugs, citizenship, and GAME CONTROLLERS.
That's the big one.
Everyone loves prizes! (Especially when they're rare)

I hope to see you guys there tomorrow at 7:15 Cho-time on Saturday, the 23rd.
Don't worry if you don't win. There is always another time. :)
(And many chances to win as there are like, i dunno, billions of games out there. xD)

Cya fellow friends!
~Dizzy 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment